Is Hydrogen-Rich Water Really Good for Your Health?
The general link between hydrogen-rich water and health is the claim that hydrogen is a reducing agent. In other words, hydrogen fights oxidation (anti-oxidant), which is a source of aging and has been attributed to degenerative diseases in the human body.
Benefits of Hydrogen Filter Water
- Lubricates joints and muscles; our body is 70% water
- Keeps our minds alert; the brain is over 70% water needing hydration to function
- Helps the body absorb nutrients
- Reduced Diabetes Symptoms
- Better Dental Health
- Aids in circulation and digestion
- Helps regulate body temperature
- Improves blood pressure, decreases headaches, arthritic symptoms, back pain and chronic illness symptoms
- Decreases the risk of colon cancer, bladder cancer and breast cancer
- Many people also lose weight